Sunday, February 4, 2007

Emily Booth is a Dirty Whore From Whore Island

I'd rather work 16 hour shifts for every Christmas day for the rest of my life than miss out on one Super Bowl, so don't expect any more posts today after this one. Even if Scarlett Johansson left her house naked, did cartwheels to the end of the road where she then lay down and pleasured herself you'd just have to wait until Monday before I posted about it. Well ... OK, if that did actually happen I might miss the Prince half time show to put it up, but you take my point.

If you remember the last time we had a slow day I slipped in a gallery of a personal favourite of mine, Emily Booth, so I thought I'd do the same thing for today. The YouTube clip below is taken from cult British TV show Banzai where they had Emily doing the Julia Roberts thing.





tags: , , , ,
more emily booth | emily booth wallpapers