Thursday, April 19, 2007

Britney Spears in Fishnets

Britney Spears in Fishnets


I'm just one lonely blogger and with all those celebs doing all those crazy things to - and with - each other I do my best to keep up, but the odd thing slips through my smutty hands. For example a couple of days ago Britney was spied leaving a dance studio wearing seamed fishnet pantyhose as she works back from her upskirted shaven-headed lesbian-orgying mayhem back into the hearts of popstar record buying Mr & Mrs Middle America.

Luckily if you check out the blogs in our friends list you'll be able to see things like this that I miss. The Britney dance episode was covered in full by our good friends over at Drunken Stepfather. Click the pic to check it out.


tags: , ,
more britney spears | britney spears wallpapers