Friday, July 13, 2007

Emily Booth in a White Bikini

I'm going to be extremely busy over the next few days and I'm not going to have enough time to bring you any fresh content until at least Wednesday next week. Never fear though as thanks to my new cellphone the blog won't be quiet.

Through the magic of Nokia I'll head down to the CelebPixx vaults and post at least one gallery a day, plus the usual links list, until I get back to regular posting. If you've been a CelebPixx reader for a while then you know that when I take a trip down to the vaults I usually come back up with an Emily Booth gallery. I'd hate to let you all down, so here you go.



Emily Booth in a White Bikini
Emily Booth in a White Bikini Emily Booth in a White Bikini
Emily Booth in a White Bikini Emily Booth in a White Bikini


tags: , , , ,
more emily booth | emily booth wallpapers