Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Almost There

It took longer than I planned due to a couple of problems, but we're nearly ready to go. Our archive is now split between two blogs. You can find all the SFW content here and all the NSFW content at celebpixxnsfw.blogspot.com - although you can find SFW posts here that link to the full NSFW posts there. Unfortunately due to the move all the comments on the SFW posts have been lost. With the beta post import/export option not working for me there was nothing I could do about that.

There's still a couple more things to tie up. I need to go through each template and make sure all the links are working and pointing to the right blog. Then I have to do something I've been dreading since I decided to bring CelebPixx back. That's to open our email account and look at it for the first time in months.

Once all that is out of the way we will be back to daily updates from tomorrow. Hope you'll be joining us.


*Edit*

I just bit the bullet and opened our email account. As I hadn't used it in so long the account had been suspended. That's actually worse than finding 100,000 spam mails waiting for me. So if anyone has sent me mail recently it bounced back. If you try again it should go through fine now.